Webmaster & Diary Coordinator
Website Co-ordinator Role Description
As Website Co-ordinator (Webmaster) you can help promote your branch and its successes.
The role involves
• Presenting the website in an attractive and informative way.
• Keeping the information on the site up to date and relevant.
• Celebrating branch campaigning successes.
• Showcasing branch pub, brewery, festival and other awards.
• Working with the website host such as CAMRA BeerEngine or Wordpress.
• Dealing with any technical issues.
• Creating a map of branch pubs by linking to the WhatPub database (help is available).
• Maintaining or creating a secure Members’ Only area.
Useful skills and knowledge
• Good writing, editing and formatting skills.
• Access to a computer/tablet and the internet.
• Knowledge of website design/maintenance.
• html programming – a bonus.
• This role can take up as much time as you are prepared to give. Around an hour a week is probably typical.
• Attendance at your branch meetings is helpful.
Information and support
• Information to help you in your role can be found in the Volunteers’ Area of the CAMRA website.
• For examples of good branch websites, look at the winners of your regional competition and the national Branch Website of the Year
• If using WordPress or another platform support is available from ku.gro.armac.kselp@troppus
• For BeerEngine, you can find support on the BeerEngine web site.
For more information on this or any other branch role, please contact your local branch or Regional Director.
You can also contact email@example.com