White Hart10 Foundry Square
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Hotel built in 1838 by shipyard and foundry owner Henry Harvey for his sister Jane, who married the famous Cornish engineer Richard Trevithick. Restorations have retained the grace and character of its classical proportions, and the single bar contains some original wooden patterns for making moulds, as well as other artefacts from the foundry and an interesting display of brass including a champagne tap. The restaurant serves pub meals and includes a bright conservatory looking out onto the small garden. The St Austell beers offered often include Trelawny or the current 'small batch' brew.Limited pub car park at rear, otherwise use the public car park opposite.