Western InnWest Hill
This property was obtained by St. Austell Brewery when they acquired 6 pubs from the old Treluswell Brewing Company of Penryn in 1943 on a leasehold basis, becoming a freehold property in 1962. Up until the late sixties this was a classic pub with many back rooms and a snug. Since then it has been altered twice, but the present layout has been tastefully implemented and consists of a quiet snug area at one end, and a raised games area with pool table at the other. The bar counter and pews were obtained from a chapel in Lostwithiel. No children under 14 allowed after 21:00.