See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
A quaint, friendly pub right on the quay, it is only a few steps from the foot ferry to Fowey, and is at one end of the famous Hall Walk. Popular with locals and family-friendly, the Lugger first opened as a pub in 1794 in a building that has also housed sail lofts and fish cellars; the large main room with the bar has a period fireplace. Paid parking (on the quay) is difficult in the restricted space available. Plastic 'glasses' must be used on the quayside itself.