Jubilee InnJubilee Hill
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Welcoming and popular 17th century village inn and restaurant in what was originally a farmhouse. Originally called The Axe, it was renamed in 1887 to celebrate 50 years of Queen Victoria's reign. Welcoming hosts and good company are to be found inside, along with oak-beamed ceilings, antique furniture, Delabole slate floor and a wood-panelled bar with a huge burnished copper hood, and hosting a collection of royal jubilee and other royalty-related memorabilia. Outside are a part-covered patio and a spacious grassy beer garden. An extensive menu features locally-sourced produce and daily special dishes. The beer range usually reduces to Tribute and Proper Job in the winter, and one of the regular brews may be replaced from time to time by a seasonal beer from St Austell Brewery. The pub enjoys good disabled/wheelchair access.