Lemon ArmsLemon Hill
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
There has been a hostelry on this site since 1765. Once called the Griffin Inn, it became the Red Lion in 1829 and took its present name in 1837. It is a friendly, one-bar pub at the village centre, home to the local sports teams. Good home-cooked food is available, and families with children are made most welcome - it is advisable to book Sunday lunch. Daytime buses run from Falmouth during the week.