Lugger InnFore Street
Small, friendly one-bar town-centre pub with slate floors, popular with both locals and visitors. The building has a date of 1633 but the front is more modern with some small leaded windows as trim. The interior was formerly two bar rooms but these have merged into a U-shaped room which displays ships' memorabilia, pictures recording local and historical events, and a large mural depicting Cornish luggers on the river. In the summer, the outdoor tables right on the main street are usually full. An extensive menu of excellent home-cooked foods, including local seafood, is available daily, all day in summer 12:00-21:00, but 12:00-15:00 and 18:00-21:00 in winter.